Aero Tech provides professional services for cost-effective inspection and maintenance of wind turbines. Our state-of-the-art helicopters are custom-equipped to provide a full range of support including:
- Turbine Blade Inspections – Non-Contact Inspections with Advanced Optics, Datum Location, Digital Video Recording, and Video Mapping Reports
- Rapid Aerial Delivery – Equipment Shuttle and Support for Gear Box Oil Changes
- Blade and Tower Pressure Washing – We Use Green/Organic Cleaning Products
- Emergency Response Services – Long-Line, Extraction and Short Haul
- Lightning Strike Response –Timely Survey and Impact Inspections
- Component Removal and Replacement – Aerial Lifts up to 2,500 Pounds
Management Tours and Surveys – Comfortable Flights for Aerial Observations
For turbine blade inspections, we provide high-quality photo documentation for a reliable assessment of blade conditions and function. Inspections include location data, digital video recording (DVR), and video mapping reports. Real-time imaging of turbine blades can be transmitted to O & M site managers to support monitoring of turbine performance and just-in-time operational decisions.
Safe and Professional
We emphasize safety! Our state-of-the-art helicopters and support equipment are professionally operated and maintained. We work closely with customers to coordinate service activities for added safety and value.